the Gabriel Ayala Quintet
the Grammy Nominated
R. Carlos Nakai Quartet
Dates: Feb 24, Feb 25 and Feb 26, 2017
Time: Friday, Feb 24 7:00PM , Saturday Feb 25th 10am-9:30pm and Sunday February 26th: 10-5pm.
Location: Edward B. Berger Performing Arts Center, 1200 W. Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ (map)
Investment: $25 > $250
This 3-day event consists of beautiful and powerful healing music, and incredible mind-blowing science and moving film. We’ll be highlighting and EXPERIENCING music’s power to create healing, harmony and happiness in your life.
The event will feature:
- The Gabriel Ayala Quintet
- R. Carlos Nakai and the R. Carlos Nakai Quartet: The world’s premier player of the Native American flute.
- Dr. Melinda Connor: How Music Heals the Brain
- Tiamo De Vettori- Inspirational Singing at it’s Finest L.A. Music Award’s “Singer/Songwriter of the Year” & San Diego’s “Best Songwriter”
- Mark Romero – NASA Scientist Verified Musical Energy Healing
- Trey Vincent, 13 year old Music Prodigy , recovered from Autism with music. Get ready to have your mind blown!
- Marthajane Vincent: How My Son Recovered From Autism using Music (discussion)
- Leigh Lesho: Folk/Pop/Country/Rock Music infused with the Yoga of Sound (musical performance)
- Mystic Minstrel, Chad Wilkins
- Mark Scaramuzzo, from the up and coming Tucson pop/rock group Orange Kids will play Uklele tunes to make us happy!
- And Robert Villa deeply move you with his skill as a master violinist.
A percentage of tickets ordered via Arts Brigade links goes to benefit TAB Mural Arts programs and activities. Thank you for your support!